Sunday, October 20, 2019

Tyson’s Galleria for a Walk When It Rains

I have a bonus card to spend some money in Bloomingdales. But I can’t think of what we need around the house except for some sheets, but I could get those in Bed, Bath & Beyond. I tried to find a blouse yesterday but didn’t see anything I liked. So I guess I will go online and look around before the deadline approaches. In the mean time, it’s raining today. When it rains we drive to the mall to walk rather than take our normal route in the park. I saw a blouse in line with what I was looking for in the J Crew window. From that point on, what we saw in the windows was not at all our taste, and we wondered whose taste some of the items appealed to. Primarily it was the outlandish shoes and accessories. I know I’m not as young as I was at one time, but even then I wouldn’t wear most of what we saw - nor could we afford it! It looks like animal print is big, but odd prints combined, shimmering gold and very tight suits are in. Maybe that’s why there is another larger mall across highway 123 called Tyson’s corner mall. It has more mainstream items and appeals to a much broader audience. I suppose there is something there for everyone. That’s why we spend a little time in each - for walking mostly. 































No comments:

Post a Comment