Wednesday, April 22, 2020

I Lost All My Safari Tabs on My IpadPro

They all just disappeared the other day. All the Safari open tabs on my iPad went poof - and there were many, many tabs. Then they all came back out of the blue. Unfortunately I didn’t copy what was there, so it’s all up to my memory because they all went missing yesterday again. I’ve had iPads since 2010 and this has never happened. When I searched the topic, apparently it happens all the time. So I read about bookmarking and went to work reestablishing all the items that I could remember. Looking at tabs that were recently closed wouldn’t help my effort. So I started with all the things I typically look at in the morning - my blog, my digitalart web pages, the news, the local news, the condo building link, HP ink, social security, pharmacy and health care portals, real estate in our current and old neighborhood.... but there were so many I just couldn’t remember. I suppose when I’m looking for something and don’t see it I’ll add it. You could say it was a good way to clean up the tabs and leave only the essentials. That would have been okay if it was my idea. 








No comments:

Post a Comment