Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Redbubble, Zazzle and Pixels LITDigitalart Face Masks

None of them have arrived yet. Not the ones from China, or anywhere else. After searching for nondescript cloth face masks, we are still waiting for them to show up. Since I no longer own a sewing machine, nor have the material to make one, ordering for us made sense. Yes, I’ve made several masks out of coffee filters, rubber bands, staples and paper clips. But if and when we venture outside we would prefer cloth. Both my husband and I wore masks when we worked in health care. Having to wear one now is very strange. Nevertheless, all of my Digitalart websites are getting in to the business. That means that designs that I already have on Zazzle, Redbubble, and Pixels can be used as images on masks. But it all needs to be done one by one, which is time consuming.... but that’s not a big deal. So yesterday I updated a few images that now include face masks, and am thinking about adding more. Personally I prefer an understated and plain color compared to a bright or bold image. If this becomes a requirement to wear forever I’m sure everyone will adopt a personal style. It hardly matters if the mask isn’t worn correctly - covering the nose and mouth is necessary to do any good. All I know is that I didn’t care to wear a mask for work, and I really don’t want to wear one now. But we really don’t have a choice in the matter - for everyone’s sake. 










No comments:

Post a Comment