Monday, December 21, 2020

Walk in the Park, Foggy Glasses, and Giant Pick Up

After it snowed last week we tried to walk in the park but didn’t stay very long. I’d rather not break my neck on the ice or slip in the mud. This morning it was so much better, but the mud remained. So we stayed on the more habitable paths. What was curious were tiny little snowbird creatures that someone fashioned. I’m sure there were more but I happened to notice only two. One had a beak and a little hat. There is usually some article of lost clothing. This time was a pair of blue gloves stuck in the branches. I wonder if anyone really ever finds their lost gloves or hats again? Of course there are always dog walkers. Every time I see a pooch I am reminded of our beautiful Borzoi Tatiana and the painting I still need to get done for someone before the end of the week. I’m getting really tired of foggy glasses. It makes it very difficult to focus on taking photos, but also it’s very difficult just to see. While we were out walking we got our email notice that the groceries were ready for curbside pick up at Giant. So the morning was full of activity and there is still the bed making and wash to do. It’s the never ending cycle of staying at home these last nine months. You’d never know it was Christmas week. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment