Sunday, December 6, 2020

Zazzle Promotion on Pinterest

It’s nice to get noticed. I’ve been painting custom pet portraits for about eight years - shortly after the first iPad came out in 2010. That new invention reignited my love for painting, but this time it was self taught digital art rather than watercolor, pastels, charcoal and ink. I used the sketch book pro app at first, but switched to Procreate when I got my iPad pro. One of the first commissions I had was of four golden retrievers. Each was distinctly different from the others. Whenever I complete a portrait I upload the image to several websites - Amazon Merch, Fine Art America/Pixels, Zazzle, my Etsy shop, and Redbubble. But I also share the items on Pinterest, Twitter, my website, Instagram, and Facebook business page. It’s a full time job! When I was looking at Pinterest the other day I noticed that my golden retriever face mask was being promoted on Pinterest. I know that because it says “promoted by Zazzle.” Perhaps it’s because that face mask was sold on Zazzle, as well as another one with cherry blossoms and the Supreme Court. I saw that those too were also promoted. So thank you for noticing not only my digitalart, but also some of the photographs that have also been uploaded to some of the websites. The sky is the limit for sharing, but getting noticed is quite another thing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment