Friday, May 20, 2011

Almost Done!

I know I've been commenting about this building across the street several times. It has been five years in the making, and the noise has been deafening- morning, noon, and night. Finally, it actually looks like it is almost complete. The workers are putting the final touches on the exterior, the last shrubs have been planted, the grass has been cut for the first time, and there were people in the building sitting around a conference room table. The only thing left is to remove the dumpster and the cones. I don't care what goes on inside as long as the outside is finally done. I used to like seeing dumpsters in the neighborhood, because it meant renovation projects were in the works. I'll be glad when this one is no longer in sight!
Almost a decent view from the "public" garden across the street

No comments:

Post a Comment