Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Six Hundred Facebook Likes

I set up a Facebook business page about 18 months ago. The idea was to promote my digital paintings and create a place to showcase work "in process," finished projects, link it to my other websites like Pinterest, Etsy, You Tube, Fine Art America, and also throw in some DC photos I take around town. It's taken some time but I finally hit the 600 "like" landmark. It really takes a lot of work and a lot of attention. Every day the page is updated with something, including any reference of my paintings in treasuries showcased by my peers in Etsy. I always ask my customers if they would allow me to use their finished commissioned paintings as samples in my shop and on the page, and most of them do. So if any of you would like to help me reach the next milestone and beyond, please check out LIT Digital Paintings and click the "like" button. I would be forever grateful! If you're looking for a one if a kind gift for someone, please let me know that too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment