Saturday, November 23, 2013

Macy's Purse

I usually carry a very large purse and put everything in it except the kitchen sink. It weighs a ton but I always have whatever anyone needs from band aids to water. But during the week I don't need to carry around all that junk. I have a very small purse that holds the essentials but it's not quite big enough to fit in the umbrella or gloves when it gets colder outside.  And when we travel it becomes the primary purse and fits inside the big purse. So our mission today was to check the shops and hopefully find something to meet the need. My husband always comes along to serve as fashion advisor. We headed to Tyson's and checked Neiman Marcus, then Coach, then Cole Haan, then Saks. We finally reached the end of the mall and headed in to Macy's. It was there I found exactly what I needed at 40% off plus another 20%. Best of all it met all the specifications and more, and the price couldn't be beat. I hope it lasts for awhile, but at that price I just can't complain. 







No comments:

Post a Comment