Monday, November 11, 2019

LITDigitalArt Custom Pet Portraits for Christmas

When the first IPad was introduced back in 2010 I was immediately on board and waited anxiously for it to be delivered. I’m now on my fourth iPad and the main reason I use an iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil is because I like the bigger size, and I love to draw. Drawing and painting wasn’t the main reason for the iPad initially,  it I found an app for drawing - by mistake - downloaded it and have never gone back. Since 2012 I started an Etsy shop primarily to do custom pet portraits. When the first order for a Vizsla came in from Oregon, I was ecstatic. Now I have shops on Zazzle, Redbubble, Pixels/Fine art America, and Amazon - along with several social media sites. I started this blog around 2006 and have tried to keep it updated on a daily basis - whether we are in town or on travel. Some of the entries, like this one, refer to my digital art. This is the busiest time of the year for requests for customers for portraits for Christmas gifts. I really appreciate the folks who know it takes a while to prepare, then paint, the portrait and request the order at least six weeks to two months in advance. Because it is impossible to do them all by the holiday due date, I will at least provide a sketch with an IOU to complete it as soon as possible. After all, I need to maintain a bit of sanity in my life and take time to do what everybody does at this time of year. Without the iPad I’m not so sure I would have ever gone down this route. It’s been a great hobby since I retired three years ago, and kept me very busy while I was still working. So, thank you for all the orders over the last many years. I really appreciate it! If you are interested in a custom portrait, please contact me at LITDigitalart@gmail.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment