Thursday, November 21, 2019

Redbubble Access to the New Artist Shop Pages

Yesterday I received an email from Redbubble informing me about an exciting upgrade to the Artist Shop pages. The idea for the change is to increase traffic to your shop and hopefully increase sales. What I like most about it is that it’s being rolled out to a small group of artists, and that I was chosen for early access. Any time I get included in a new or upgraded feature on a website that I have a store is wonderful! I’m not sure how people are selected, but it’s a nice feeling - even if it’s random. I have to say most of the items I sell on Redbubble are stickers, along with other  products here and there. To be noticed out of the millions of images that are available is a prize alone. I ordered a T-shirt for my grandson from Redbubble that had a small portrait of his Vizsla puppy. So the updates include a cleaner layout, a better mobile shopping experience, better filtering and product views, and optimized search engines. I don’t think I’ll ever crack the search engine code to get more traffic, so I’ll take all the help I can get. What’s nice is that when a purchase is made, I don’t need to do anything. When I get an order for a custom pet portrait, the works just begins. And this is the busiest time of the year. So thank you Redbubble for including me in your roll out. I appreciate it! 














No comments:

Post a Comment