Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Verizon and Coach

A few months back we terminated our AT&T mobile phone service. We moved from DC to northern Virginia and changed from Xfinity to Verizon Fios. Having Verizon internet, it made sense to have Verizon mobile phone service too. I really wanted unlimited data - which we didn’t have with AT&T - because it was very annoying whenever we traveled and used google maps. With the change came a ten dollar discount on both services as long as we maintain both services. Additionally, my husband and I each received a $150 gift debit card. Today we decided to spend the gift cards and headed to the Coach store in Tyson’s Galleria. I was looking for a purse that had both a carry and shoulder option, and was bigger than my tiny coach purse that I use for walking - it’s just big enough to put my phone, keys and umbrella. I have a large black Tumi travel bag that’s great for putting in iPads and the kitchen sink, a Coach turquoise zipper purse that’s great for summer and spring but doesn’t have a shoulder carry option, and a brown Cole Haan laptop size for fall and winter. We found the perfect choice while walking in the mall last week. It’s called the Charlie Bucket and fits all the requirements - great for all year round, grey - a neutral color I don’t have, a shoulder and arm carry option, and enough space to fit a bit more than an umbrella and phone. I’m not sure I would have purchased this bag if not for the gift cards. That’s the danger of walking in the mall when the weather is bad - it gives you ideas. I tend to hang on to my purses forever and this will be the perfect staple for years to come. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment