Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Redbubble Borzoi Zip Pouch

I’ve been sketching and painting with my IPad for the last several years. I’m now on my third iPad - the largest iPad-pro and Apple Pencil. It started with the original iPad and a stylus. I’m amazed I was able to paint what I did on that small surface, while self learning to use the Sketchbook Pro app from scratch. Over the summer I tried a new App called Procreate and had to start all over again. It’s a long story, but I’m glad I have at least figured out the basics. The main subjects of my art are custom pet portraits. I populate my on line stores with their images - pixels/fine Art America, Merch Amazon, Zazzle and Redbubble. Painting a new portrait for someone is wonderful. But when someone purchases an item with an image of mine that they find among the literally millions of others, it’s so lovely! And that was the case yesterday when someone purchased a zip pouch with my Borzoi Tatiana’s face on it. That’s just not any image - that was our dog’s sweet face. So thank you to the person in New York who noticed my image and liked it enough to get something made using it. I really appreciate it! 











No comments:

Post a Comment