Saturday, December 7, 2019

An Instagram Message

I’ve been painting custom pet portraits for several years now. It all started when the iPad first came out all those years ago. It reignited my interest in “painting” again - but the canvas is the iPad and the stylus is my brush. After a portrait is completed, I upload the image to several other websites I have - Pixels/Fine Art America, Zazzle, Redbubble, and Amazon Merch. I also post the images on my Instagram page and other social media sites. It’s really a fun hobby and being digital makes it easier. I was struck the other day by someone who left a really nice comment about my work and then proceeded to like several of the posted pooch and cat images. I know if I get the eyes right the rest just falls in to place, but it’s so nice to hear feedback from someone I don’t even know who is kind enough to take the time and say what she thinks. So thank you for the kind works “dogsdogscatsanddogs.” It means a lot coming from a fellow artist. 













No comments:

Post a Comment