Monday, December 2, 2019

Park Bench Art

It strikes me in the face - my senses are always on high alert - which can be both good and bad. I literally see everything and am a very visual person - it helped me tremendously in my real work and my art. But sometimes it can be very annoying because I notice every little think in my surroundings and can tell if an object was moved one inch from where it once was. My sense of smell and hearing are just as bad - or good - depending on what it is! Put them all together and it’s sensory overload. So this morning when we were walking through the park, the benches took on a whole different look. It’s been raining, damp, and miserable over the last few days. But the affect the change in the weather had on the wood of the benches in the park was so beautiful. As we are looking for some new art work to display on our living/tv room wall, these images would be a great grouping - but the colors aren’t right. The hues and tones would have matched our old color scheme, but now it’s all sea foam, greens and blues. I am thinking of painting something and have an idea in mind. There are just so many options to consider. What’s nice is that just about anything can be turned in to wall art these days. Just upload the photos or the digital images to a website and voila - a masterpiece. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment