Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Zazzle Long Hair Dachshund Holiday Card

I have a couple of websites that showcase my digital art. One of them is Zazzle. Whenever I complete a custom pet portrait, I populate these sites with the digital images. A few years ago I painted a couple of long hair dachshunds - one was black and the other was brown. Last week I got a notice from Zazzle that someone from New York bought a holiday card with these Pooches. The day after, I got another notice that someone else in New York bought the same dachshund holiday card. It’s always so fun to know that someone out there likes something I painted - enough to want to purchase an item. What was really funny was the next day I received another email from Zazzle saying someone in New Mexico bought twelve holiday cards with the same dachshund painting. There must have been something about dachshunds going around last week. I have to say it is one of my favorite portraits. Taking two separate pictures and trying to combine them into what looks like one can be challenging. Thanks for noticing my Pooches - I really appreciate it! 













No comments:

Post a Comment