Tuesday, November 7, 2023

iPhone Taking Photos by Itself

I love to take photos, and usually I am the one who takes them. I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max and guard it with my life. It is attached to me permanently via a bandolier strap. So whenever I am out of the house it never leaves my side. When we went for a morning walk the other day something weird happened. I always put the phone in the back right rear pocket of my pants - attached to the strap. But on colder days when I wear a heavier coat the phone goes in the front right pocket. Generally I take the phone out to take photos but on this particular morning I didn’t. When we got back to the car my phone felt a little warm. The camera was somehow left on and all the while we were walking it was taking photos of the inside of my pocket. And not just one. There were one hundred and eighty one photos and short movies. That is ridiculous! I was very anxious to get rid of all of the nonsense, but when I looked at the camera roll there was something very pretty about it. I’m not sure how it switched from regular photos to movies, but the end result changed from pinks to purples to neutrals to blue in an almost three dimensional way. That’s one way to create art - without even thinking about it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment