Saturday, April 13, 2024

Bandolier Pouch

The other day we walked out of the door and my husband forgot his keys. Luckily we live in a condo and they keep a spare key at the desk. But it raised the idea that I should always carry keys too. Since the pandemic I no longer carry a large purse that held everything in it but the kitchen sink. And when I needed to carry more items I used a small Coach purse. I have an iPhone that is attached to a bandolier strap and case that holds credit and health insurance cards, and a bit of cash. My ThinOptics readers key chain is also attached to the strap. But carrying keys is too much. So I looked around for some options and found a bandolier pouch that could not only hold the keys, but also my ThinOptics sunglasses. It attached to the same strap that holds the phone. It arrived this week and I have been trying it out. I can no longer tuck my phone in to my front or back pocket because of the extra piece. But, I can now carry the keys and the sunglasses and tuck the readers inside. I love the strap because the phone is always with me and I’ll never forget it. And since I am always taking photos it’s so easy when the phone is this accessible - and it still is. There is also a strap that is made that has pockets built it, but it seemed a bit too much and bulky, and they didn’t have it with a silver trim. I suppose I just need to get used to the extra bulk. So now there is a place for the keys and the sunglasses. I guess that was the idea. 











No comments:

Post a Comment