Monday, April 15, 2024

52Frames Technology Photo Challenge

My favorite technology things are iPhones, ThinOptics readers, Bandolier straps, and the Procreate art app. So for this week’s 52Frames photo challenge I thought a composite image of these items would be appropriate since the subject was “technology,” So I took a photo of my phone, strap, and readers on the kitchen island, then sliced that image out and multiplied it two more times. Of course the 52Frames website was the screen image. The photos were edited in the camera plus app. Then using the Procreate app - the same one I use for all of my digital art and custom pet portraits - a background was added, several layers were added, and more cleaning up was done. A few different color backgrounds were tried. Usually several photos are taken for the weekly contest, but I only had this image in mind. The biggest question was where to crop it. I ended up using the original idea with the straps showing some movement and less emphasis on the phone size. Things have really changed from the original PictureIt! software for editing photos, taking photos with my swinger instant camera and all the other cameras to the ready at hand iPhone, and the klunky readers that are now replaced with ThinOptics key chain readers that are with me at all times. These are really my favorite things and they are used on a daily basis. I suppose I always loved gadgets. As a nursing administrator I headed the project to implement one of the first automated documentation systems in health care way back in 1988. And I preferred ICU and cath lab clinical specialties. I always loved visuals and excel spreadsheets as a performance productivity expert. I’m hoping I can stay on top of all of the products yet to come. We haven’t seen anything yet. 












No comments:

Post a Comment