Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Back to the Future

The Library of Congress offers a lot of programs, free of charge, to anyone interested in the subject matter. Usually the presentations we go to are given in the Coolidge Auditorium and the Middle Eastern Section in the Jefferson Building. The lecture today was not widely publicized but was an interesting topic for my husband. It felt like I was back in college or attending a meeting. It was in the Law Library multi media room of the Madison Building. What's nice about any of these lectures is that my husband meets me in the front entry and we walk to the venue. Unfortunately today we didn't have time enough for lunch which makes it much more fun. But it's always nice to see him mid afternoon regardless of the program. But I do miss out on my ten minute afternoon nap. Was it worth it? Absolutely. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment