Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It's Always Nice to Get Noticed - Thanks DC Blogs

It is nice to get noticed. When I checked the stats for my blog this morning, there was a definitive spike. The next step is to check DC Blogs. And there it was - my entry from yesterday was mentioned about having twenty-six bosses in forty years. I always hope the material I write about strikes a chord with someone. The widget map on my front page shows hits from all over the world. I like to compare life in the Midwest to life in the nation's Capitol. Would you believe there really are differences? And surprisingly, there are even similarities. I've made it a habit to make an entry every single day regardless of where I am. So thanks for noticing DC Blogs...I always thanks them on twitter too. Is that something I learned living in the Midwest? No, I'll credit my parents for that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment