Thursday, December 8, 2016

Kane's Furniture Excursion

It's been there since 1948. We bought furniture there over the last almost sixty years. I haven't been to Kane's Furniture since my parents bought my bedroom set in high school complete with a vanity. But it was a long overdue trip to get my mom there for a new living room couch and chair. The stuff in the room has seen better days, and it's taken me awhile to convince her that she deserves it. So we headed out to the showroom and looked around a bit. With the help of Ria we located a lovely leather sofa with a pattern on the cloth swivel chair that matched perfectly. Hopefully it will be delivered before Christmas. When my mom walked passed the old couch that will be leaving her soon, she commented that she couldn't believe she is finally getting rid of it. There are a lot of memories there, but I'm hoping it doesn't take too long to start making new ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment