Thursday, December 29, 2016

Nips From Amazon - In the Nick of Time!

My husband loves cookies and candy. So much so, that I have ordered cases of Lu cinnamon cookies that we can no longer find at the grocery store through Amazon. So every few months I need to check  in with him about his candy and cookie supplies because I'm not sure where he keeps it all stashed. This month I have been really busy painting digital art portraits for Christmas gifts and haven't had a lot of time to do the things I normally would do - like checking on the candy supply. It was on my things to do list, but I just hadn't gotten around to it. So the other day my husband asked when I was going to order his Nips candy. Luckily I was just about to do it! It ended up being just in time! His supply literally ran out yesterday - but the two huge boxes of replacements arrived on the same day from Amazon. Whew! That was a close call. My husband doesn't ask for much - I need to pay better attention. But at least I had a good excuse?



No comments:

Post a Comment