Monday, September 11, 2023

52Frames Triangular Configuration Photo Challenge

The subject this week for the 52Frames photo challenge was “triangular configuration.” I was happy to do another composite of something I liked - rather than allowing someone else to edit the final image for last weeks challenge. I wasn’t sure what it would be and then it hit me when we were on a morning walk in the neighborhood park. There was a couple in front of us on the path. The woman was wearing a red top that got my attention. But her shape and the clothes she was wearing also looked triangular. She had a slim waist and broad shoulders, and her skirt also flared out. I took a couple of photos and hoped I could make something out of it. So I separated her from the images, then copied, reversed, and resized several images of her. Then tried a few options and ended up with a bunch of her images  walking in to the distance in triangular configurations. She started out very large in front and shrunk down in the distance. Then a light black pathway was painted in to give the scene a bit of dimension and create an imaginary path. It usually takes a few iterations to get it just right. There was a red and a blue path, and another image of the same size figures across the scene. So rather than just edit a single photo, my signature entries are typically a composite. It includes usually more than one photo, some manipulation, and a bit of drawing. It just makes for a more fun project. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment