Sunday, October 12, 2014

NYDJ Jeans

I really haven't had a good pair of jeans for quite some time. Since we were going to England and France we thought it would be a good time to invest in some pants for travel. I am very short waisted and have difficulty finding slacks that fit well, particularly around the hips and thighs. There is always more room than I need and I am too lazy to get every day wear altered. So I ended up getting NYDJ jeans, based on the recommendation of the salesperson we know and trust. I'm not used to a snug fit anymore,  but was assured these would do the trick. One pair was a lighter color grey and the other dark. I didn't notice at the time the sticker that was placed inside the garment that read "NYDJ cannot be held responsible for any positive consequence that may arise due to your fabulous appearance when wearing our jeans." I can only say that they felt good enough, but I did not sense any particular reaction about a fabulous appearance! Just as well. When we flew home yesterday from London on United, I successfully ended up spilling my dinner on my new pants. Hopefully the stain will wash out. Then I will really know how fabulous they are. 





No comments:

Post a Comment