Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Library of Congress Employee Art Show

This will be the third year that my digital art will be on display - and not just in any place. I work at The Library of Congress and the employee art show in underway starting this week, and ends in April of 2015. There is a reception tonight for all the contributors, but I am still exhausted from our European trip to London and Paris that I'm going to have to pass. Being the first day of work after almost two weeks off, I checked out the exhibit on the sixth floor of The Madison Building and found where my "Bulldog" and "Winter on Capitol Hill" were placed. It hardly mattered where because I'm just so pleased they are available for so many people to see - and for such a long time. It's hard to believe that I only resumed painting again when the iPad came out. If you are in the area, please stop by and visit.  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment