Monday, December 10, 2018

Amazon Merch T-shirts and Hoodies

I started up an Amazon Merch Shop this year. It’s called LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces and sells T-shirts and hoodies. I also have other websites to sell products with my images on Pixels, Redbubble, Zazzle, and Etsy. All the digitalart uploads are my custom portraits that I have painted, using my iPad, for customers from all over the world. Last week I got an order for a custom memorial portrait of a pooch. When I sent her the prelim sketch, she suggested that the sketch should be a sellable artwork because she liked it so much. I have thought about it in the past and maybe now I will finally do something about it. It’s a bit tricky getting my iPad files to work on the Amazon platform and I need the time to do it. Lately it feels like there isn’t much of that, even though I am now retired! So I’ve got a few images picked out, and even reversed the image to black backgrounds with white sketches. It’s a lot less time consuming and easier to work with the images I already have rather than creating new ones from scratch. And this time of year gets busy with Christmas orders. I’m not sure how I was able to do all of that and work a real job at the same time before. All I know is it feels like a lot to do, but there’s really no deadline - for the non custom stuff. 












No comments:

Post a Comment