Saturday, December 22, 2018

Etsy Custom Dog Portraits Feedback

I’ve had an Etsy shop since 2012. I sell both custom hand painted digitalart and downloadable paintings I have created based on our travels and the city we live in. During the holiday season I get more than the usual requests for custom portraits because they make really nice gifts for any pet lover. What’s really heartwarming is when I get requests from past customers. They already know the process and are familiar with me and my work. And that has happened a few times lately. I had to turn one request down because I could only offer to get a sketch out in time for Christmas. Each portrait takes a lot of time and requires attention so every one is happy with the final result. I have received a few feedbacks over the last week. I am very grateful for the lovely comments and make sure I contact the buyer to let them know I appreciate them taking the time to write. So the holidays can be very hectic but also very rewarding. I thank the people who request the custom portraits well in advance, those who understand I may not get it done in time and will accept a sketch with an IOU, and those that have no deadline at all! 










No comments:

Post a Comment