Saturday, December 8, 2018

RAVPower Luster Mini Portable Battery Pack

I’ve always wondered what we would do if we ever ran out of power on our iPhones. I always make sure all the electronics are charged before we go anywhere. And if you are in the car we have the USB port we can use and I always have a charging cord in my purse. But when you aren’t close to home, an outlet, or your car, you are pretty much stuck. And when it’s cold outside the battery tends to last even less. I also take a lot of photos, so my battery runs out faster than my husband’s. So after looking st a few options I finally decided to get a very small pen sized battery pack from RavPower. Of course, it comes from China like most things. (Remember back on the day when everything was made in Japan?) we are generally happy with the products we purchase, and hopefully this one will be no different. I haven’t had an opportunity to try it out yet. All I know is I will have to remember to bring the cord that is used to charge the battery pack, and another one to transfer the power to the phone. Pretty soon I will need a bag just for all the power cords we need for so many devices. The RAVPower Luster Mini portable charger was less than fifteen dollars on Amazon. Let’s hope it works when I need it. 














No comments:

Post a Comment