Saturday, December 1, 2018

Eufy RoboVac 30C

I love gadgets. I have since I was small. So it makes sense that I love my iPad and iPhone and use my iPad to paint. One thing I really dislike is housework of any kind. So I decided to look around for any robotic helpers that would assist in getting some of the chores done. For vacuuming, we ended up settling on the Eufy RoboVac 30C based on the feedback of customers and an internet search. It was mid priced and had a Wi-Fi connection and app. So we tested it out last week for the first time. It scooted around the room and hardly made any noise. I could see from this test run that some of the furniture could be moved for the next time so the Eufy doesn’t have to deal with spending too much time fussing around. It’s amazing how it gets under the bed and the TV stand, around the exercise bike and other “low hanging” furniture. Our biggest problem is finding a spot for the “garage” where it gets recharged and returns if the battery runs low while it’s working. I had a hard time connecting it to the Google Assistant but finally figured it out. It does also have a remote control. In the end, it was amazing to see how much dirt it picked up. I did order some back up pieces to have on hand - filters and brushes. For our small spaces this is a great home companion. Between the Eufy and the iRobot floor cleaner, things are looking good! 






























No comments:

Post a Comment