Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Beyer Subaru Forester 48,000 Mile Check

I don’t mind missing a morning walk. But having to go to the Subaru dealer for a check up isn’t my idea of a good time. It’s during morning rush that we drive over so we need to give ourselves at least 45 minutes to get to Alexandria. We try not to get a loaner because we don’t like parking it in the neighborhood where it could potentially get dinged and nicked with street parking. Since we only have one car we just sit in the waiting room until the work is done. It’s also the only place that we get a latte. I’m not much of a coffee drinker anyway. Once in a while having a frothy milky coffee seems like a good idea. Since the guest internet connection isn’t the best I always use my own hotspot. We find the tv being on a distraction, but someone always has to have it on at a higher than necessary volume. I’m just hoping the check goes without a hitch so we can get out of here in short order. Then hopefully we can go out for lunch somewhere afterwards. Last year our Subaru had several visits to the shop. Let’s hope 2019 is better. 










No comments:

Post a Comment