Thursday, February 7, 2019

Zazzle German Shepherd Card

It’s always a nice surprise to receive an email notification that an item I created was sold. Even if the royalty is pennies it is so heartwarming to know that someone out there liked a digitalart work that I painted enough to buy it for themself or someone special. And so was the case when Zazzle contacted me last week to let me know that a card with my German Shepherd design was purchased from someone in Massachusetts. That image was sold last summer to someone from Finland! If you told me even five years ago that I would even be doing any of this I would have been shocked. But when the iPad came around in 2000, my love for painting was reignited. I found an app called Sketchbook Pro and the rest just followed. It essentially eliminated the need for watercolors and pastels and my studio travels with me. I started doing commissioned pet portraits and my on line shops are populated with the digital images. So thank you for noticing my work - I really appreciate it!













No comments:

Post a Comment