Friday, February 22, 2019

Redbubble Budgie Sale

We had a blue parakeet when we were small kids. Then we got a blue and green parakeet to replace him. After them, we got a white parakeet - he was mean! The last bird was the best one. Ringo lived a long time and performed many tricks. He talked, rode on the Barbie car steering wheel, and flew to your finger when you called him. One of my commissioned pet portraits is a blue budgie. I usually upload all of my digitalart portraits to websites to showcase them, and sometimes the image is something someone out there really likes. Then they can create whatever product they like using that image. Today I got a notification from Redbubble that someone from the United Kingdom bought a 6 months baby one piece with the blue budgie image on it. It always tickles my fancy whenever I learn that someone liked my work so much that they purchase it for themselves, or give it as a gift. So thank you for noticing my work. I really appreciate it! 














No comments:

Post a Comment