Friday, February 7, 2020

Lindberg Titanium Glasses

When we moved to northern Virginia ten months ago we finally decided now was the time to switch to an eye doctor in our new neighborhood. Driving to DC is bad enough, and worse when you have an appointment. It’s been four years since my last new pair of glasses. So with an eye exam in January my prescription changed enough to warrant a new pair. We ended up going to Georgetown Optical in Tyson’s. My first pair of glasses in DC was also at the Georgetown Optical - but in Georgetown. My last pair was bought at Voorthuis in Alexandria. It was a nightmare too long to talk about so I didn’t want to go back there. When the salesperson asked what I wanted, I told him to find something he thought would look nice rather than say anything specific. After a few tries both my husband and I liked the Lindberg titanium frame. It was light, pretty, a bit more oval than usual, and the color was nice. So we picked them up today and so far they feel nice and I hope look as nice as we thought. The only issue left is getting sunglasses that fit over these frames because the ones I use now aren’t large enough. I just don’t feel like getting separate sunglasses at this time. Hopefully the new glasses will do the trick. 












No comments:

Post a Comment