Friday, October 23, 2020

Home Techpro Rug Gripper

It’s nice to have area rugs on a hardwood floor. But it’s not nice to fall on your face if you catch your foot on the edge of one. It hasn’t occurred, but it’s an accident waiting to happen. Since I am always so keenly aware of my surroundings, things stick out like sore thumbs whether I like it or not. To that end I’ve tried several products meant to keep this issue at bay. Some have been more successful than others. We used a tape in our old condo that was terrible - the residue it left required a special cleaning substance to remove it. So I found these squares made out of whatever spongy material it is that stick to the corners of the carpet. You can easily remove them occasionally to readjust and they maintain their grip on the floor without causing floor damage. I needed them for carpets in the bedroom, den, and dining room. It just gives an extra bit of peace of mind. I replaced a couple of squares and added a few more. Hopefully they will last a while. There is something to be said about wall to wall carpet. But it just doesn’t look as nice as area rugs that define an open concept space better, or showcase a floor. Being safe is a good thing - especially now more than ever. 























No comments:

Post a Comment