Thursday, October 22, 2020

Saiji Cell Phone and Tablet Stand

It’s nice to have FaceTime, zoom, What’sApp, Skype, and other meeting apps for get togethers. We used zoom for our annual doctor appointment and that worked well. We’ve used FaceTime primarily with friends from the Midwest. For calls with overseas friends in England and France Skype and What’sApp seemed to work better. Regardless of the service used to help us all stay connected, holding the phone or iPad is a real pain - especially when it’s usually for an hour or more. I started propping my iPad on books and hoped it wouldn’t fall off. So I decided to find an alternative and researched iphone/iPad stands. The Saiji stand stood out because it met all of my criteria - could support an iPad pro and an iPhone, had prongs on both sides rather than just lean on a stand, could swivel up and down, could be used in a horizontal and vertical position, could extend higher or lower depending on where you sit, be heavy enough so it wouldn’t tip over, could plug in as it’s being used, and the reviews were reasonable. I don’t have a “desk” set up so we oftentimes use the couch, the dining room table, or the counter. The stand came nicely boxed and required minor assembly. I haven’t used the stand yet, but it certainly works well as far as holding my device. I have a cousins monthly get together this week and will be giving it a try. Anything is better than holding the device in my hands for a long period of time. This might just do the trick. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment