Saturday, January 18, 2020

Amazon Merch LITs Pooches Kitties and Other Sweet Faces First Sale of 2020

I have several websites on the internet highlighting my digital art work. Towards the end of the year there is typically more activity due to Christmas - especially  for custom pet portraits. After I complete a portrait, I post it on Zazzle, Redbubble, Pixels/Fine Art America, and Amazon Merch. From the images, products of every shape and size can be made. I am always so tickled to get notifications when one of my images sells - literally from all over the world. Out of the millions of options out there, it’s so wonderful to get noticed. So I was wondering what the first item would be to sell in the new year. It was a black German Shepherd T-shirt from my Amazon Merch shop. In fact, the German Shepherd is the highest selling item on my Merch shop. I have since added a couple more images - a chocolate lab with a frisbee and a Yorkie with a bow tie. You never know what someone may like. All I know is that it’s a great way to showcase your art. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment