Friday, January 10, 2020

Brightown Mini Plug-in Ceramic Heater

We just updated the bathroom in our Capitol Hill condo. It had everything we needed in a tiny confined space - including a heater with a wall switch. When we moved to our new condo in northern Virginia nine months ago, our bathroom only had an exhaust vent and not a heater. That was disappointing because sometimes you just need the extra heat. I can say, however, that because the HVAC system is our own and the temperature is set to a comfortable level, the need for extra heat has decreased. It’s not drafty in our new house either! Nevertheless when my husband was complaining about being cold in the bathroom I found a mini plug in heater that I thought might do the trick. But it was too good to be true - for me anyway. It’s a Brightown mini plug in device. It has a lot of features but didn’t seem to heat up the room very much - if at all. It also necessitated removing the nightlight to fit it in the wall socket - not a good thing when there are only two wall sockets to begin with. My verdict is thumbs down. We really should have more than one socket and heat in the bathroom. But we weren’t here when they built the unit and would have asked for that. In the meantime we’ll just put up with the inconvenience. That’s something I had just eliminated in the other house! I’m glad someone else enjoying the four sockets and heat. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment