Sunday, January 12, 2020

Redbubble Invitation

I have several sites on the internet that highlight my digital art - Amazon Merch, Pixels/Fine Art America, Zazzle and Redbubble. Of course I also have my own website and Etsy shop. So whenever I get an invitation from any of them to do something, I usually do. Aside from having and updating these sites is the daily promotion of my work - which is mostly custom pet portraits. So I tend to share my work on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, my business Facebook page, and Tumblr. It’s almost like having a full time job. So when Redbubble asked that I promote my page using my Redbubble Internet address on any social media site I thought I would give it a go. It’s part of a test pilot where you can earn extra cash by sending traffic to your Redbubble shop starting on January 17 through March. I hope I remember to do it, and erroneously started yesterday - on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. I’d do it on Instagram and Pinterest too but can’t seem to figure out how to. Anyway, digitalart is a big part of my day in so many ways. It’s a great hobby and it’s always nice to be noticed. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment