Friday, January 3, 2020

Plant Console Table Update

We have a hanging wall vase and a console table full of plants in the dining room. I recently added a large vase that used to sit on the top of the TV cabinet to the console table to add flowers and color. For Christmas, the vases were used to hold greenery and branches and a few twinkling lights, plus a couple of birds and pine cones. We took all of the holiday decorations down the other day and wanted to start the new year off with some fresh flowers, and also replace the begonia that finally faded after a glorious thanksgiving bloom. So we picked up a couple of bunches of roses and white flowers. I kept the Christmas branches because they always add a bit of flair. I wish I had saved some of the greenery because the new arrangement looks sparse compared to the holiday decorations with Santa Claus and bulbs. Not having a backyard or patio garden limits my ability to find more greenery for any arrangement. I used to cut up bushes and trees and flowers to make the vases look just right. So I’ll wait until tomorrow when we go to the grocery store and get some greens there. It’s just so nice to have flowers and plants in the house. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment