Thursday, February 7, 2013

Henhouse, Tasty Kabob, Yumpling, BBQ Bus

The food trucks are back out in full force, although none of this compares to the huge barbeque truck from North Carolina that was parked near our house yesterday. It was brought in for a catered event I'm guessing. Yumpling is a new vehicle that serves Middle Eastern, Asian, and Spanish American dumplings. The yellow truck with red letters could be mistaken for the BBQ Bus sitting on the other side of the street. Of course, Tasty Kabob was there too. It seems to be the most familiar here. The Henhouse is a red truck that serves fried chicken and seafood. I haven't tried any of these options because I'm really lucky to be able to walk home for lunch. But for those who don't have that luxury, there is competition for the brick and mortar outfits they park next to. In Milwaukee I always had to poke around the salad bar at the Corporate office. The hospitals had hospital food. I think I like home the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment