Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hill Rag Wall Art

Every month I look forward to getting the latest edition of the Hill Rag, our neighborhood magazine. I really like the cover art, and we use the publication as wall art. It's a rather nice way to change up the character in the TV room. But another goal I have is to get a digital drawing on the cover. There are about a million other folks who would love to have a cover spread too. So, until that happens, I've got a "gallery" of sorts at the Wagtime Too shop on M Street across from the Navy Yard; an Etsy shop for custom pet portraits - one from as far away as Australia- an Iran Travelogue, and a variety of stuff; a Fine Art America website that showcases all my art and photographs made to order; and my own personal website for special requests. I'm still thinking of other options, but the Hill Rag would be so exciting. Does anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment