Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hallmark Card Contest

My friend sent me a link to the Hallmark Card Contest last week. It was so kind of her to think of me that way...and my mind has been flirting with a variety of options since I got the notice. I've been sending personalized greetings to friends and family long before my current obsession with the IPad. Microsoft had a program called Digital Image Pro that came out about 15 years ago. They don't even make it or support it anymore. So when my laptop dies, so does the program. I still use it for printing digital art, and wonder how I will survive without it. For this contest, it's about birthday greetings for "her." It's hard to be both visually and verbally creative, and even harder when they need to go together, be in sync, and tell a story. The first two efforts were easier to ponder and of the garden variety type...more generic. Now I'm stuck on something having to do with a cat, and nine lives, or something sarcastic. I have until March 24th or so. I'm hoping something pops in my head before then. It happens at the oddest times. But until it does, I can't stop thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment