Friday, December 12, 2014

Birthday Wishes, Trips, Dates, and Fudge

They come in many forms and it doesn't matter which one because all of them mean a lot to me. The first was a midnight kiss from my husband to start the day. This morning I received a really happy video from our friends in England and France. My best friend called this morning to drop something off - a card and munchies for the road. My Facebook  page is full of well wishes. There are email greetings as well. I don't think I've ever been literally on the road for my birthday - but that is the case this year. As we passed by the Air Force Memorial glimmering in the sunlight on our way out of Washington, had a quick breakfast at McD's, and passed through Richmond a few miles down the road, it's a great time to think about all the wonderful people I know. We're on our way to see my most favorite people and hoping to make their lives as easy as possible for parents in their 90's. Trying to catch up on some digital art portrait custom orders  is somewhat tricky, but at least I can bring my studio on the road. The sun is out and everything is right in the world. 







No comments:

Post a Comment