Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thanks DC Blogs

Keeping up a daily blog is fun and challenging. But I have been doing just that for three years. There is always something to write about when the subject matter is living on Capitol Hill and comparing it to living in the Midwest. What's even better is when DC Blogs takes notice of any of my entries. It's happened a few times and I can always tell because my stats increase. All the extra attention can't hurt - not that I have a lot of followers - but that is the general idea. I'm never quite sure what will strike their fancy. Yesterday's story about a diner with a charming waitress and a kind heart touched a cord. Maybe because it sounds more like something that would happen in Milwaukee? Or maybe the places and the people we live with are really more alike than different on the things that matter most. 



No comments:

Post a Comment