Friday, December 19, 2014

Thanks to The Hill is Home

I wasn't sure why the stats on my blog increased a few days ago. Sometimes DC Blogs notices an entry and a particular item gets traction. But that was not the case this time. So I checked the sources and "The Hill is Home" was listed. I checked the site and was so pleased to see that my story about Pete's Diner was noticed. Since this website is all about Capitol Hill it had even more significance. As always I send a thank you tweet for getting the extra attention, and today I got a favorited tweet from them. We have been in Florida the last few days taking care of business for our elder parents. I grew up there, but spent thirty years in the Midwest - which is what my blog is all about. You could say there is a Pete's Diner in every town. Maybe it is just noticed more this time of year.  
 







No comments:

Post a Comment