Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Artwork Sold on Fine Art America - Pixels.com

I have been sketching on my iPad since I got the first device about four years ago. I wouldn't leave the house until it arrived. Since that time I opened an Etsy shop and Fine Art America website to name just two to showcase my digital art. I do a lot of custom pet portraits, but also scenes from holidays and places we travel - Iran, England, France, Copenhagen. And of course Washington DC has inspired quite a few images as well as three children's books. But it is always so exciting to get a notice when someone purchases one of these scenes - this time it was a Nowruz haft-sin - from someone in Los Angeles. The notice comes via email and it can be shared on social network sites. It's really pleasing to know someone appreciates what you produce and share or display it in some way. It is the highest form of flattery for any artist. Additionally, sometimes fellow artists comment on the purchased artwork and I always thank them for noticing. That makes it even better! Thanks for looking at my Fine Art America/pixels.com website. I really appreciate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment