Thursday, March 26, 2015

Digital Art Trending on Tumblr - check out #litdigitalart

A few weeks ago I started using Instagram and Tumblr - two MORE social media sites to update every day. Tumblr keeps in contact with you by providing positive feedback via email about a lot of things. They also let you know what happens to be trending. Yesterday digital art was on the list so I naturally had to take a look since I have been religiously updating my LITDigitalArt presence. Every day I add the link to this blog, add ten photos of whatever is going on around the DC area, post a pet portrait, and add a five second "movie" of a digital artwork in process from sketch to finished product. Then I always add a food item, flowers, a real pooch, and something pleasant from somebody else's blog. I'm starting to get followers and likes. So I was happy to see my "movie" on the thread from yesterday, even if it was just getting captured because I just put it there. Tumblr is very visually appealing and great for this hobby of mine. Who knows what might happen next? Just check #litdigitalart and see what pops up. Who would have ever thought a # would have so much meaning. 






No comments:

Post a Comment