Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Banner Page Updates - So Many!

It’s been a while since I updated the banner pages on all the websites I use. Over the last several years I’ve established a brand and logo for my digitalart. I use my initials “LIT” and combine that with digitalart or digital paintings. And most recently, I changed up a bunch of my favorite pet portraits to make all the backgrounds transparent. I was then most drawn to the black and white Kitties and Pooches and arranged them in groups of two, three, four, or five so I could use the same image on all the different banners because each site has different dimensions. But at least there would be now be more consistency in the look, and for the most part, the profile picture. I started with Etsy and my pattern personal website, then Artyah, then Redbubble, Twitter, Business Facebook page, Tumblr, and LinkedIn. Hound and Company, Merch by Amazon, Instagram, and Pinterest don’t really have “banner pages,” and I really need to do some homework on my Wordpress site. This is really a full time job keeping up with, updating, and making all these things fresh. I’m really glad I enjoy doing these things. Otherwise it would be a major inconvenience! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment