Wednesday, March 21, 2018

LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces

I requested an invitation to join the Merch by Amazon community a couple of weeks ago. I got an approval within the day. I have to admit that I just learned about Merch, but have tried to become an Amazon merchant with my digital custom pet portraits. But they are not set up for “one of a kind” requests and probably wouldn’t get much out of that type of transaction as it is all virtual. So I’ve spent the last many days transforming my art so the backgrounds are transparent, and manipulating the images to meet the size requirements. I am allowed one image per day to upload, it then gets reviewed by Amazon, and then they send an email to let me know it is now “live.” So now I am up to six images and they all look really nice - to me. Most of them come in T-shirts for men, women, and youth with a variety of sizes and colors. I need to decide what the remaining four images will be. I might end up getting a few for myself, just to keep them stocked in the shop. As with any on line entity, the hardest part is becoming visible. Luckily for me this process is a very interesting hobby and it is one of the many sites I keep updated, track, and promote. I would love to hear any feedback about the product! Thanks for looking! 














No comments:

Post a Comment