Tuesday, March 27, 2018

LITDigitalArt on Redbubble

I’ve been updating the banners on all of my digitalart websites - except for Wordpress. I really am not sure how to fix that site since I started it with the help of a colleague using a desktop computer. Now it’s an app on my iPad and probably is a lot more user friendly - but I don’t want to mess it up! Anyway, I just got accepted to the Amazon Merch community and have spent the last few weeks fiddling around with my digitalart work. After a lot of research, I was finally able to make the backgrounds transparent and resize images to meet the requirements. Merch isn’t friendly to iOS devices, and that’s where I create all my work - using my iPad. I’ve also been reading about other websites to upload art and came across Redbubble - among many others. I figured if I populate enough of them, I may have better luck getting “discovered.” Every once in a while I get a notice from Zazzle or Fine Art America that someone found, and liked an image, enough to buy. It really amazes me that anything I have created is actually found in the maze of art on the internet. But it’s really a full time job finding, maintaining, updating, and then promoting all of these things. The nice thing about places like Redbubble is that the item is already created. My other website in Etsy usually means a custom pet portrait that takes a while to sketch and paint. So my Rebldbubble site is up and running. If you have a minute, please look around at LITDigitalArt. The stickers are cute! And I would welcome any feedback. 













No comments:

Post a Comment